Ayurvedic Panchakarma - Purification / Internal Cleansing Therapy
Panchakarma is the great invention of Ayurveda to avert and treat the diseases in purpose to accomplish longevity by transforming the body.
Nasyam – Nasal Cleansing Therapy
Benefits of Nasyam
-It relieves migraine, headaches, rhinitis, sinusitis and all problems above the neck
Basti – Ayurvedic Herbal Enema Therapy to Clean the Colon
Ayurvedic Basti – Coloan Cleansing involves the introduction into the rectum of herbal substances like oil and decoction etc in a liquid medium. Basti, is the most effective treatment of vata disorders, although many enemas over a prescribed period of time are usually required.
Benefits of Basti :
– It alleviates constipation, distention and hyper acidity.
– Vata disorders as backache, neck pain ,sciatica, arthritis, rheumatism, and gout can also be treated by Vasti treatment
– Vasti Benefits include Physiological systemic regulation .
Panchakarma therapy is a classic Ayurvedic procedure to detox inside the body using a combination of massage, herbs and diet. It is highly effective in treating weakness as a result of a busy, stressful and toxic lifestyle. Panchakarma can reverse these negative effects by cleansing your body toxins, bringing balance into your system and improving bodily function.
Ayurvedic Panchakarma: terms & conditions
- Once purchased it is advised to book all sessions in advance to obtain the most suitable time slots for you. We will endeavour to fulfil any reasonable requests you may have regarding your bookings but be sure to give us at least 48 hours notice if changing any appointments.
- You will receive a text message from us confirming your appointment date and time 2 days prior to your appointment (if mobile number has been supplied). It is requested you inform us upon immediate receipt of this message if there is to be any change to your appointment. Notice of appointment changes after the allowed 48 hour window may be charged.
- We will endeavour to inform you in advance if there is any change to your appointment as a result of internal circumstances / changes.
- You are required to complete all package sessions within the time limits set by us. If packages are not completed within the permitted time, remaining sessions will be void (at the management’s discretion). For special packages such as Panchakarma or Rituals, the time limit will be different and imposed by us. These are to be followed strictly. 10% off packages: 3 months 15% off packages: 6 months 25% off packages: 12 months
- The package sessions cannot be shared with any other other person, unless otherwise stated.
- If your package is purchased as a gift certificate, three months expiry of the package will start after the date of the first session. The first session of any gift certificate must be utilised within three months of the gift certificate start date.
- For additional time to complete a package, you must write to us at email@example.com citing your reasons as to why extra time is required.
- If a refunded is requested part way through a package, this can only be allowed after contacting us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reasons as to why. Refunds will be calculated against any treatments already taken at their regular full price.